We inspire and empower kids to
find their light and live life to the fullest.
Our Values - L I G H T
Love, Inclusion, Gratitude, Humility, and Trust - these are the values we live and breathe by, day in and day out. They have served as the guiding principle for all decisions, actions and behavior since we began.
Authentic Leadership Development through Self-Discovery
"My 4th graders have been using your leadership journals this year. We've been in and out of school periodically due to the pandemic, but when we are together we have made it part of classroom routine. I have found that my kids are way more insightful than I imagined. The journals have allowed us to have some meaningful conversation in the classroom and really dig deep into the definition of gratitude. It was needed more now than ever and I am truly appreciative." -- Tiffany Cooney, 4th Grade Teacher, Desert Mountain Elementary
At Leadership4Kids, we design and create kid-friendly journals to inspire and empower kids through self-discovery. I AM A LEADER is our #1 best-selling leadership journal for kids (ages 8 - 12), which are trusted and used by many school districts and non-profit youth organizations to support their SEL programs.
Our Founder - Peter J. Liang
American business executive and #1 best-selling author, Peter J. Liang is the founder of Leadership4Kids, a New York based social enterprise committed to empowering kids through self-discovery and authentic leadership development.
"Everything we create begins with intention. Through the power of self-discovery, we help kids cultivate authentic leadership skills (love, inclusion, gratitude, humility and trust) so they can flourish and live a radiant, abundant, and joyful life." -- Peter J. Liang
- Founder of Leadership4Kids
- Best-selling author of I AM A LEADER
- Advanced Leadership Initiative Fellow at Harvard University
- Senior Editor Harvard ALI Social Impact Review
- Founder of Blockchain4Kids
- Expert-in-Residence, Harvard Innovation Lab
- Board Member at Columbia Alumni Association
- Board Trustee at Bryant Library
"Peter Liang is creating kid-friendly journals to help kids develop their authentic leadership skills..." -- Forbes
Peter was exposed to Eastern mindfulness at an early age and integrates his teachings with Western leadership practices gained as a corporate executive, tech entrepreneur, and private investor. Using this unique blend of East and West, Peter has devoted himself to helping kids develop authentic leadership skills (i.e. self-awareness, courage, grit, gratitude), so they can flourish and live a radiant, abundant, and joyful life.
Peter is a graduate of Columbia Business School, an Advanced Leadership Initiative (ALI) Fellow at Harvard University, and serves on a number of non-profit boards including Columbia Alumni Association and the Bryant Library. A long-time practitioner of Zen and Tai-Chi, which forms the foundation of his leadership embodiment practice, Peter has also been trained in various other embodiment practices such as Alexander Technique, Dr. Paul Linden's Being-in-Movement, and Philip Shepherd's TEPP.
- Interview by Dr. Melissa Caudle from Absolute Author Publishing House
- My Mission to Change a Million Children’s Lives
- Interview by Forbes Council
How can we be of service?
We would love to hear from you and see how we can be of service. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnerships - We partner with many school districts and non-profit youth organizations. Let us know how we can help.
- Speaking Opportunities - If you’re looking to hire Peter to speak at your education and/or youth leadership conference.
- Press - For all interviews request, media opportunities, and anything else press-related.
- Career Opportunities - Review our current job openings and send us your resume/cv