We must be the change we want to see in the world. Help kids discover the life-changing magic of setting and achieving goals. ✍
- Specifically created for kids, this guided planner & journal will give kids the structure they need to take action and achieve their goals.
What parents are saying?
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great way for kids to reflect and set goals. In this time when we are all at home it is a nice tool with good prompts for kids to follow. - Maya A
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Bought this journal for my 9 year old son. He enjoys writing in it daily and reads to me afterwards. I love it, and would recommend it to others. - Jenn T
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I got this journal as a gift to my friend. Her daughter has been doing it for 31 days and I got a video from her sharing her answers. it was so sweet. The journal has been making a big difference to her. Thank you for creating something so beautiful and simple. may it spread far and wide. - Tad H
What ages is this goal planner good for? 💛
- We recommend ages 8 - 12.
What's inside? ✍
- Parents Getting Started Guide
- Goal Setting, Why, Main Actions
- Daily Entries
- Morning happiness meter
- Today’s inspiration quote
- Today, I am grateful for
- Top 5 actions towards your goals
- I AM affirmation
- Daily reflection/lessons learned
- My energy level
- Tomorrow, I will…
- Goals Achieved, Lessons Learned and What's Next
- Optional mindfulness practice (3 deep breaths, Smiling heart, Shine), with guided audio
👇 Look Inside 👇
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- If you are unsatisfied with this journal for ANY reason, we'll take it back within 30 days of purchase. See our return policy here.
Volume Discount Available for Teachers 💛
- Email info@Leadership4Kids.com for volume discount details. Please include
- Number of copies needed
- Purpose i.e. SEL program, graduation gift for students, etc.
- When do you need it by
Printed in the USA
- Pages: 122, premium quality paper
- ISBN-13: 978-1-952477-00-3
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces