Designed with kids' leadership development in mind. #1 best-selling leadership journal for kids.
- 12 weeks, 12 topics: Gratitude, Self-Awareness, Courage, Intention, Growth Mindset, Communications, Collaboration, Persistence, Goal Setting, Grit, Take Action, Make a Difference.
What ages is this journal good for?
- We recommend ages 8 - 12.
What's inside? ✍
- Parents Getting Started Guide
- My Happiness Tracker
- Guided gratitude prompts
- Guided writing prompts
- One amazing thing
- My Energy Tracker
- Weekly Inspirational Quotes
- Optional mindfulness practice (3 deep breaths, Smiling heart, Shine), with guided audio
100% Money Back Guarantee
- If you are unsatisfied with this journal for ANY reason, we'll take it back within 30 days of purchase. See our return policy here.
Trusted by Schools and Non-Profit Youth Groups
- We LOVE teachers!!! 💛 💛 💛
Email info@Leadership4Kids.com for volume discount details.
"My 4th graders have been using your leadership journals this year. We've been in and out of school periodically due to the pandemic, but when we are together we have made it part of classroom routine. I have found that my kids are way more insightful than I imagined. The journals have allowed us to have some meaningful conversation in the classroom and really dig deep into the definition of gratitude. It was needed more now than ever!" -- Tiffany Cooney, 4th Grade Teacher
Printed in the USA
- Pages: 115, premium quality paper, paperback
- ISBN-13: 978-1951028022
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11''
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces